Nowadays, phones mostly function as devices to access apps, moving away from their original purpose of making calls. A fantastic modification called Rena is available for those who use iOS applications often. Improve your user experience with this clever tweak that lets you quickly open your favorite apps from the iOS 15 Lock Screen. Full support for rootless jailbreaks is also guaranteed.
Add Rena Repo
The Havoc Store offered Rena Tweak as a paid product. Having said that, you can have it for free today. Get the iDevice customization tweak for iOS 15 fast by installing it from the official Rena Repo, which you can add to your preferred package manager.
Incorporating a useful app shortcuts launcher into the Lock Screen, Rena is a modern tweak designed for rootless jailbreaks on iOS 15. Without having to search through the Home Screen, this customized app shortcut widget provides easy access to your preferred apps.
After the Rena tweak is successfully installed, a separate option window will appear in the Settings app. Here you may adjust the size of the RenaView right on your Lock Screen, choose your favorite five apps, and easily activate or disable the tweak as needed. Hide the blur effect, adjust the widget’s width and height, and fine-tune its edge alignment—all within the scope of your preferences—with Rena tweak’s arsenal of modification options. Five app shortcuts are also at your fingertips.
The creator of the Rena tweak has claimed that it is fully compatible with jailbreaks like as Fugu15 Max, Dopamine, XinaA15, and Palera1n. In addition, it fully supports many jailbreak customizations, including Axon and Mochi15.
The Rena tweak and the highly praised CircleApps tweak were both introduced by Sugiuta. You can access your favorite or most used apps with ease from any location on the screen with this clever circular launcher.
A different option would be to use the Dodo tweak, which lets you open applications without even unlocking your phone. The JellyLock Reborn tweak also brings back a charming style that is reminiscent of the original JellyLock for iOS 7 and JellyLock Unified for iOS 9. Users are given an aesthetically pleasing and straightforward application launcher with this tweak.
You can now get the Rena tweak by Sugiuta from the Havoc Store for free. Enjoy having the ease of opening your cherished mobile apps straight from the Lock Screen on iOS 15 – iOS 15.7.1 by simply including the Rena Repo in your package manager and installing the tweak.
Here’s what you need to do to get the Rena tweak on your iOS 15 device:
- Launch the Cydia app from the Home screen.
- Tap on the Sources tab, then select Edit.
- Add the following URL to the repository: https://havoc.app
- Install the Rena package from the new repository.
- For all changes to take effect, respiring your iPhone.
- Rena tweak can be turned on from the Settings app after it has been loaded.
- How to use Palera1n-C Jailbreak for iOS 15 – iOS 17.1
- SpooferX IPA for iOS – Download
- All Jailbreak Tools iOS 7 – iOS 17.1
- Download iOS 17 Jailbreak – Jailbreak iOS 17 Online No-PC With Sileo
- How to Jailbreak iOS 17- iOS 17.0.3 – VERIFIED METHODS
- The Ultimate Guide to Installing Watusi3 for WhatsApp on iOS Jailbreak